For those wanting a deeper level of commitment, we invite you to consider full membership in the Mystic Grove as a “Voting Member.”
- “Voting Member” Membership shall be open to individuals regardless of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, physical disability, religious or national origin, social condition or gender identity.
- Voting Members must be members in good standing with First Unitarian Church of Orlando.
- Voting Members must affirm sympathy with the Principles and Purposes of the UUA and with the purpose of the Mystic Grove as stated in Mystic Grove Bylaws. They agree to the Code of Conduct.
- Voting Members shall attend at least four monthly meetings and four rituals per year.
- Voting Membership is open to persons 18 years of age or older. Parental participation is encouraged.
- Voting Members shall pay five dollars upon joining Mystic Grove and five dollars in annual dues. (Dues are used to purchase supplies needed for worship rituals, craft circles, and so on.)
- Voting Members may lead ritual, host classes, teach craft circles, and more.
- Voting Members may hold office, elect officers, propose changes to the bylaws, and vote on governance issues.
- As a Voting Members, you are expected to complete the volunteer job(s) you signed up to do to the best of your ability. Should something happen you are expected to notify an officer that there is a problem in timely fashion so a replacement can be found.
- Membership lasts for a year with the option to renew in August.
If you are interested full membership, you can download a copy of the Mystic Grove bylaws and email the Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org for membership forms. You can also pop by at any meeting and ask for a form.Membership month is in August.