Here’s the listing for the Summer and Fall 2018 Term.
1st Friday Craft Circles
(7 PM in the Assembly Room)
are “Bring Your Own” project. Sit, chat, snack and visit with us.
- June 1: 1st Friday BYO Craft Circle
- July 6:1st Friday BYO Craft Circle
- Aug 3: 1st Friday BYO Craft Circle
3rd Friday Teaching Craft Circles
(7 PM in Assembly Room)
“Teaching Circles” offer a new demonstration or group craft project. They are led by volunteers and topics vary. $5 donations to help replenish crafting supplies aways welcome. While supplies last, nobody will be turned away for lack of funds.
Classes with a different tuition cost will list the cost.
- June 15: Teaching Craft Circle: God’s Eyes
- July 20: Teaching Craft Circle – Origami
- Aug 17: Teaching Craft Circle – Acrylic Painting
Past Craft projects include:
- cordial making
- decoupage boxes
and more! If you would like to be a guest teacher and host one craft circle, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.