Faculty is on break developing new things. Though these are not “formal classes” you can drop by.
NEXT FACULTY MEETING
On Dec, 2018 we will have the Teacher Spring Term Planning Meeting to create the Spring brochure.
What kinds of inspired learning would you like to do? What crafty things you wish to try? What do you wish we would bring back from the past?
Are you a teacher who wants to offer to teach a special craft, class, or series? Tell us that too! Past guest teachers have taught us how to make incense, make beer, read runes, and more.
Guests welcome to attend. You can also email suggestions or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLINE LINKS FOR LEARNING
- Paganism: An Introduction to Earth- Centered Religions by River Higgenbotham and Joyce Higgenbotham
- Getting Started as a Pagan or Wiccan
- Book Recommendations for a Variety of Paths
- Best Books for Pagan Kids (ThoughtCo)
- Pagan Federation Book List
- 27 Essential Pagan Books (HuffPo)
- The Faith of Unitarian Universalist Pagans
- Are you Pagan? You Might Also Be Humanist
- AtheoPaganism: A Godless Pagan Path
- Hellenic Ritual Brochure (2015)
- Hellenic Anthesteria Brochure
- Hellenic Marriage Ritual Brochure
- Hellenic Polytheism Brochure (2015)
- Hellenic Polytheism: Basic Adult Education
- Naturalistic Transcendence
- Naturalistic Paganism: Celebrating Our Universe
- Pagan Paths (From Pagan Awareness Network)
- Paganism Firmly Rooted in the Empirical World
- Paganism Without Gods
- SpiralWound Blog: Chants, Songs, and Readings for UU and Pagan Worship
- What is Contemporary Paganism (From Cherry Hill Seminary)
- Wicca and Witchcraft: Which is Which? (From Pagan Awareness Network)
- More resources From CUUPS
- More resources from Pagan Pride Project
Tapestry of Faith Curricula