(Image by Nahima 2009)
We are taking a Research and Development year! (R&D)
On first Fridays, Mystic Grove and friends write new “wheel of the year” curriculum for the MS/HS/Adult level for publication at UUCards. (https://www.uucards.org/) We also hope to make it “homeschool friendly.” This R&D is led by Cat and Lady Jai.
If you would like to be a part of this project feel free to drop in on 1st Fridays.
Teens, parents, grandparents, pagans, and UUs who want to learn about the Wheel by helping to create curriculum and “test drive” potential activities welcome!
Please Facebook RSVP so there’s enough supplies on hand.
|Nov 2, 2018||1. NeoPagan Sabbat: Wheel Intro Lesson
2. Pros and cons of various formats of curriculum we like to teach from/dislike to teach from
3. General outline for our “Wheel of the Year” curriculum
4. Ideas for Differentiation
5. Ideas for components across all lessons
6. Brainstorm activities for Yule
7. Testing: Make a wheel for your fridge + origami wheel
|Dec 7, 2018||Yule. Details TBA.
|Jan 4, 2019||Imbolc. Details TBA.
|Jan 31, 2019||Note date change to THURSDAY night.
Ostara. Details TBA.
|Mar 03, 2018||Beltane. Details TBA
|April 05, 2018||Litha. Details TBA.
|May 3, 2018||Lammas. Details TBA.
|June 06, 2018||Mabon. Details TBA.
|July 5, 2018||Samhain. Details TBA.