Join us for adult pagan education in a warm, casual atmosphere!
- R&D (1st Fridays) Wheel of the Year
- R&D (3rd Thursdays) Ritual Book
- Book Group: Pagan Voices (3rd Sunday)
- Moon Circle: Chakras (Jan 2019 – June 2019) (4th Fridays)
- Popcorn Theology for All Ages (2nd and 4th Sundays starting in June)
- Kitchen Witchery (2nd and 4th Thursdays starting in June)
NEXT FACULTY MEETING
In late May or early June, 2018 we will have the Teacher Fall Term Planning Meeting to create the Fall 2019 brochure.
What kinds of inspired learning would you like to do? What crafty things you wish to try? What do you wish we would bring back from the past?
Are you a person interested in becoming a new teacher? A teacher who wants to offer to teach a special craft, class, or series? Tell us that too! (Past guest teachers have taught us how to make incense, make beer, read runes, and more.)
Guests welcome to attend. You can also email suggestions or feedback to email@example.com